I am committed to protecting the privacy of your data, I wish to respect any personal data you share with me and keep it safe.
Why I collect Information
I collect information to allow me to provide you with the information or orders you have requested from me, to provide you with information I think you will be interested in, to tailor information and to make sure it is relevant to you.
How I collect information
I collect information about you:
When you give it to me directly.
You may give me personal data in order to receive my newsletter regarding workshops & exhibitions, to receive further information regarding specific artwork, to purchase goods from my website, on feedback forms at workshops.
When you give me information in this manner, I may collect and store this information.
I encourage you to read the privacy policies of any external websites you visit.
What personal data I hold and how I use it.
I will typically hold the following information about you:
. Your full name and your title or an indication of the gender that you most closely associate with;
. Postal Address;
. Email Address;
. Telephone Number;
. Records of your correspondence with me;
. Photos and digital images of individuals and workshops with your consent;
. Information you enter onto the website and Facebook page of Louise Worthy Artist Printmaker and Instagram page of Louise Worthy Artist.
I will use your data to:
.Provide you with the information, products or services you request from me (for example, workshop information & dates, price lists for artwork, orders for artwork and items from my Website);
.Provide you with other information, products or services which I feel may interest you;
. I may also send you details of events I think you may be interested in attending;
.Provide you with information about carefully selected third-party events and products where I have your consent to do so;
. Keep a record of your relationship with me and, where you agree, communicate details of Louise Worthy Artist & Printmaker activities that you may have participated in to others ( for example by publishing stories and photos on my Website or Facebook or Instagram page);
. Notify you about changes to my service;
.Comply with applicable laws and regulations and requests from statutory agencies;
.Carry out any obligations or provide you with any other services, functionality or content which you specifically agree to on my Website.
Communications and Marketing
I may contact you by post and telephone, and where you have provided consent, by e-mail, to let you know about my events and activities (and those of third parties) that might be of particular interest to you and about my products and latest work.
I provide the opportunity for you to opt-out from receiving my marketing communications every time I contact you.
You can opt-out from receiving my marketing communications, or update your contact preferences at any time by emailing: email@example.com
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I do not sell or share your personal details with third parties for them to use for marketing purposes. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US ( ie. Mailchimp for newsletters) and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Mailchimp is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below
You have a right to ask for a copy of the information I hold about you. If you want to access your information, please send a description of the information you want to see and proof of your identity to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Louise Worthy, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
Alternately, you may direct mail me at: Louise Worthy, Rainbow Cottage, Ardgay, Sutherland, IV24 3DW